Rolland Galarreta Rioja is a red wine from the D.O. La Rioja produced by Rolland Galarreta. This is a single variety from the grape Tempranillo, the most famous grape variety in the region.
The grapes used by Rolland Galarreta Rioja originate from 540ha that is owned by Bodegas Labastida, found at an altitude between 450-750 meters above sea level.
The grapes undergo a machine selection process after the harvest. The stalks are separated from the grapes and then placed into the tanks.
• Makati and BGC ₱130.00
• Novaliches, Quezon City, and Marikina ₱320.00
• Las Piñas, Alabang, and Muntinlupa ₱290.00
• Pasay, Taguig, Pasig, Mandaluyong, and San Juan ₱210.00
• Manila ₱220.00
• CAMANAVA ₱350.00
• Parañaque ₱190.00
• Antipolo ₱350.00
* Additional charges may apply for some parts of Antipolo.
You can leave a note before checking out or you can simply choose and click the Chingolo Deli store pick up button prior to check out as your shipping method.
• Orders for pick up is from Monday to Sunday between 10am and 5pm.
• Delivery service is from Monday to Sunday. Please note that here is no specific time of delivery arrival. Please be present to receive the order or have someone else to receive if needed. Just let us know in advance if this is the case.
• Same Day Delivery cut-off is at 6pm. Orders received after 6pm will be scheduled for delivery the next day.
• You will receive an email confirmation of your order. Once we dispatch your order, our service team will contact you through a text message to notify you that your order is out for delivery.
• Bring your order confirmation sheet or present the order number when picking up orders from our deli
BENEFITS OF GRASS-FED BEEF
Grass-fed beef: good for the body, better for the planet.
Our beef hails from farms where cattle are brought to rolling pastures and fed on grass as nature intended. In return, they produce beef that is leaner, tastier, and healthier than their grain and corn-fed counterparts....
Pound for pound, grass-fed beef gives you less saturated fat while providing your body with essential nutrients such as omega-3 fatty acids, iron, and vitamins A, B, and E.
What's more, our steaks have no traces of excess hormones or antibiotics so common in commercially-grown beef. And because we work with nature, not against it, our herds have a lower carbon footprint than corporate-farmed beef.
So have a bite. Not only is it good, it’s good for you.