We've got your Valentine's Date covered with the BHC Love Rescue Kit!
Here's a quick guide cooking for your date night!
1. Remove the Striploin from the freezer and defrost overnight in the fridge.
2. Remove the Striploin from its packaging and place it on a rack and a plate, uncovered and place it back in the fridge. This will help dry the outside of the steak a little to make sure that you get a beautiful crust.
3. Pat dry your Striploin and season with salt and pepper.
4. Preheat your pan over medium high heat and a little bit of oil.
5. Sear your Striploin for 3-5 minutes on each side depending on the doneness you are trying to achieve.
6. Set aside and let it rest.
7. Add in the Herb Butter on top.
8. Bring water to a boil and add in Verrigni Bucatini pasta and cook until al dente.
9. Preheat your pan and add in your oil. Sauté 3 cloves of chopped garlic and 1 head of chopped onion.
10. Add in your cooked pasta to the pan (reserve some of the pasta water) and add 3/4 of the Chimichurri sauce. Stir and season to taste.
11. Slice you sourdough about an inch thick.
12. Spread your Chingolo Herb butter on top and toast over hot pan until golden. Set aside and cool down.
13. Soften your Soignon goat's cheese using a spoon until smooth. Add a little salt and pepper to taste.
14. Spread on top of your toasted sourdough bread.
15. Top with roasted tomatoes or herbs or enjoy on its own!