- Only the finest chilli peppers grown in the La Vera region of Spain are selected to be used in La Chinata's paprika powders. The chillies are grown starting in mid-winter. In May, when the plant has grown substantially, the plants are transplanted from the seabed to the land where they grow until the end of the harvest period. The main types of chillies used for the powder are Jaranda, Jariza and Bola varieties.
The Smoking Process
- When the peppers are ripe and healthy they are harvested. Harvesting takes place in the fields in October and November. After harvesting, the chillies are immediately taken from the field to the smokehouses. There they are smoked over holm oak wood or oak using traditional methods. The smoking process takes about 15 days.
- After extensive quality checks, the smoked chillies are ground. First, the chilli peppers are cleaned and washed, then ground between two large millstones. The peppers are ground between the granite stones until they reach the right consistency, then they are stored for a short drying period before they are packed.
Use: For Dips, Pestos and Marinades, For Fish and Seafood, For Meat , For Poultry, For Vegetable Dishes, For Potatoes, For Noodles and Pasta, For Rice Dishes, For Soups
COMMON QUESTIONS FROM OUR CUSTOMERS
• Makati and BGC ₱130.00
• Novaliches, Quezon City, and Marikina ₱320.00
• Las Piñas, Alabang, and Muntinlupa ₱290.00
• Pasay, Taguig, Pasig, Mandaluyong, and San Juan ₱210.00
• Manila ₱220.00
• CAMANAVA ₱290.00
• Parañaque ₱190.00
• Antipolo ₱350.00
You can leave a note before checking out or you can simply choose and click the Chingolo Deli store pick up button prior to check out as your shipping method.
• Orders for pick up is from Monday to Sunday between 10am and 5pm.
• Delivery service is from Monday to Sunday. Please note that here is no specific time of delivery arrival. Please be present to receive the order or have someone else to receive if needed. Just let us know in advance if this is the case.
• Same Day Delivery cut-off is at 2pm. Orders received after 2pm will be scheduled for delivery the next day.
• You will receive an email confirmation of your order. Once we dispatch your order, our service team will contact you through a text message to notify you that your order is out for delivery.
• Bring your order confirmation sheet or present the order number when picking up orders from our deli
BENEFITS OF GRASS-FED BEEF
Grass-fed beef: good for the body, better for the planet.
Our beef hails from farms where cattle are brought to rolling pastures and fed on grass as nature intended. In return, they produce beef that is leaner, tastier, and healthier than their grain and corn-fed counterparts....
Pound for pound, grass-fed beef gives you less saturated fat while providing your body with essential nutrients such as omega-3 fatty acids, iron, and vitamins A, B, and E.
What's more, our steaks have no traces of excess hormones or antibiotics so common in commercially-grown beef. And because we work with nature, not against it, our herds have a lower carbon footprint than corporate-farmed beef.
So have a bite. Not only is it good, it’s good for you.