Dalisay Ultra Premium Rice - 2kg
Awarded as the 3rd best rice in the world, this new variant of high-quality local rice is processed using the most advanced Japanese milling technology. From grain sourcing to planting and processing, Dalisay Rice is 100% traceable to the fertile farmlands of Leyte.
Dalisay is processed less to retain more nutrients in the grains, making it healthier and more filling. Grains are not laced with preservatives and pesticides, not even with artificial fragrance to musk stale odors. You can be sure that it is safe and clean.
When cooked, Dalisay rice guarantees a fresh, aromatic, and delicious taste. It does not stale easily and remains fluffy for a long time, perfect for both steamed and fried rice.
• Makati and BGC is at a flat rate of ₱95.00
• Novaliches / Quezon City / Marikina ₱260.00
• Las Pinas / Paranaque / Alabang / Muntinlupa ₱210.00
• Pasay / Taguig / Pasig / Mandaluyong / San Juan
• Manila (except Camanava) ₱180.00
You can leave a note before checking out or you can simply choose and click the Chingolo Deli store pick up button prior to check out as your shipping method.
• Orders for pick up is from Monday to Sunday between 10am and 5pm.
• Delivery service is from Monday to Sunday. Please note that here is no specific time of delivery arrival. Please be present to receive the order or have someone else to receive if needed. Just let us know in advance if this is the case.
• Same Day Delivery cut-off is at 2pm. Orders received after 2pm will be scheduled for delivery the next day.
• You will receive an email confirmation of your order. Once we dispatch your order, our service team will contact you through a text message to notify you that your order is out for delivery.
• Bring your order confirmation sheet or present the order number when picking up orders from our deli
BENEFITS OF GRASS-FED BEEF
Grass-fed beef: good for the body, better for the planet.
Our beef hails from farms where cattle are brought to rolling pastures and fed on grass as nature intended. In return, they produce beef that is leaner, tastier, and healthier than their grain and corn-fed counterparts....
Pound for pound, grass-fed beef gives you less saturated fat while providing your body with essential nutrients such as omega-3 fatty acids, iron, and vitamins A, B, and E.
What's more, our steaks have no traces of excess hormones or antibiotics so common in commercially-grown beef. And because we work with nature, not against it, our herds have a lower carbon footprint than corporate-farmed beef.
So have a bite. Not only is it good, it’s good for you.