Our Gift Certificates amounting to 1000, 3000, and 5000 pesos are perfect as gifts, giveaways, and personal use.
You can purchase any of our products with these Gift Certificates.
Merchandise Gift Card Constitutes acceptance of all terms and conditions stated herein. This gift card may be used or applied for purchases at Chingolo Deli. This card is one-time use only. The gift card cannot be reused once redeemed. Gift card may not be returned, applied to previously purchased merchandise, used to pay down a credit card balance, or used to buy gift cards or e-gift certificates, gift card may not be exchanged for cash, unless required by law. The recipient is responsible for safekeeping the gift card. The gift card cannot be exchanged for cash. Gift card funds are not transferable to an unauthorized third party or vendor. This card has no expiration date.
• Makati and BGC is at a flat rate of ₱95.00
• Novaliches / Quezon City / Marikina ₱260.00
• Las Pinas / Paranaque / Alabang / Muntinlupa ₱210.00
• Pasay / Taguig / Pasig / Mandaluyong / San Juan
• Manila (except Camanava) ₱180.00
You can leave a note before checking out or you can simply choose and click the Chingolo Deli store pick up button prior to check out as your shipping method.
• Orders for pick up is from Monday to Sunday between 10am and 5pm.
• Delivery service is from Monday to Sunday. Please note that here is no specific time of delivery arrival. Please be present to receive the order or have someone else to receive if needed. Just let us know in advance if this is the case.
• Same Day Delivery cut-off is at 2pm. Orders received after 2pm will be scheduled for delivery the next day.
• You will receive an email confirmation of your order. Once we dispatch your order, our service team will contact you through a text message to notify you that your order is out for delivery.
• Bring your order confirmation sheet or present the order number when picking up orders from our deli
BENEFITS OF GRASS-FED BEEF
Grass-fed beef: good for the body, better for the planet.
Our beef hails from farms where cattle are brought to rolling pastures and fed on grass as nature intended. In return, they produce beef that is leaner, tastier, and healthier than their grain and corn-fed counterparts....
Pound for pound, grass-fed beef gives you less saturated fat while providing your body with essential nutrients such as omega-3 fatty acids, iron, and vitamins A, B, and E.
What's more, our steaks have no traces of excess hormones or antibiotics so common in commercially-grown beef. And because we work with nature, not against it, our herds have a lower carbon footprint than corporate-farmed beef.
So have a bite. Not only is it good, it’s good for you.